Criminal employment law
The firm supports its clients (directors, companies, employees) in criminal litigation in connection with the labour market: illegal employment, illegal lending of labour, obstruction of operation of a works committee, unintentional harm to physical integrity and life, harassment, discrimination. To anticipate the criminal risk, and upstream, we provide advice to executives and directors facing these issues and raise their awareness of such issues.
Our recent work:
- Legal advice and assistance to a member of a prestigious higher education establishment in Paris having reported sexual harassment in the work place.
- Legal advice to two company directors charged by a former employee in the context of an investigation opened for offences of harassment and misuse of company assets.
- Defence of the director of a gaming establishment charged with offences of breach of trust and illegal employment, in the context of an ongoing investigation at the economic and financial division of Paris.
- Defence of a university professor charged by disciplinary bodies with mobbing.
- Legal advice to several companies in the industrial sector as a result of industrial accidents (manslaughter and accidental injuries).
- Defence of a company’s interests in the context of an action brought by a “protected” employee, allegedly the victim of harassment and discrimination.
- Legal advice to an employee accused by their employer of forgery, use of forgeries, breach of trust, fraud and money laundering, and acquitted by the Criminal Court.